CENTRO DE SALUD FAMILIAR LA FE, INC.
I. JOB SUMMARY
Responsible for maintaining a preventive maintenance program to ensure functional and environmentally safe procedures are followed. Ensures a positive public image by supervising and participating in the upkeep of the buildings and grounds in a clean condition.
II. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
1. Responsible for planning and supervising maintenance operations.
2. Supervise janitorial, maintenance, contract crews and consultation services.
3. Maintains open and effective lines of communication with internal and external support systems.
4. Responsible for the preparation and presentation of administrative and other related reports.
5. Attends and participates in regular departmental, organizational and committee meetings, conferences workshops, etc.
6. Maintains office services and participates in organizational efforts.
7. Responsible for ensuring an appropriate environment for the administration of health care is kept through inspections, testing and maintenance.
8. Performs other duties as assigned.
III. MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
A. Work Experience
1. Minimum of five years prior work experience in maintenance and housekeeping or related services, three years of which shall have been in a supervisory capacity.
Valid Texas Driver’s License.
Graduated from High School or equivalent.
1. Knowledge of cleaning methods, materials, and equipment.
2. Knowledge of elevator maintenance.
3. Knowledge of the operation and repair of mechanical equipment.
4. Knowledge of electrical controls, heating, cooling and ventilation systems.
5. Knowledge and ability to apply construction trades when doing building remodeling or repairs.
6. Knowledge of sanitation methods.
7. Ability to prepare written reports and other correspondence relating to the job as necessary.
8. Ability to establish good public relations and make effective public appearances.
9. Ability to instruct environmental specialist in the proper methods of manual tasks and safety precautions.
10. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing in a professional manner.
11. Ability to analyze maintenance problems.
12. Ability to read blue prints.
13. Bilingual English/Spanish.
IV. PHYSICAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Ability to perform essential job functions with or without reasonable accommodations.