Do you want to make a difference in someone's life? Apply with Clarity Care today and become that difference!
Clarity Care is currently hiring a PT Personal Care worker in the Cecil area. In this position, you will be expected to travel 30 minutes outside of Cecil when visiting clients' homes. This position offers a $1000 Sign-on Bonus paid out in five increments throughout the year. Travel Time paid at hourly rate and Mileage paid between clients at $.40 a mile.
The Personal Care Worker assists clients with personal cares, basic housekeeping and client specific duties. They carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas: client safety, bathing, toileting, transfer assistance, meal preparation, cleaning/housekeeping, companionship, shopping, transporting clients, and running errands.
- Sign-on bonus $1,000 - paid in five increments over 12 months
- Room for advancement
- Paid holidays and training
- Shift differentials
Essential Functions and Desired Outcomes
- Maintains consumer health by performing activities of daily living to include, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, toileting, and transfer assistance.
- Reads, understands and carry out Plan of Care at each visit.
- Ensures proper care of client by following procedures and treatments as described in the Plan of Care.
- Prepares and serves meals by following general nutritional guidelines, menus, individual dietary restrictions, needs and preferences to ensure client health.
- Follows safety and regulatory procedures in all areas of food preparation, serving of meals, clean up and other related activities.
- Provides personal cares as directed by individual needs in a client specific manner.
- Responds promptly and competently in emergency situations.
- Maintains a sanitary and clean work area to ensure a safe, healthy, and welcoming environment.
- Supervises the safety of clients while allowing maximum independence and participation in daily living activities.
- Ensures the health, safety, and wellbeing of the client through assistance with household care/hygiene and homemaking duties to include but not limited to dusting, vacuuming, disposal of garbage, and cleaning.
- Carries out client specific duties as assigned and directed by the supervisor.
- Possess physical aptitudes and capabilities that will enable performance of the job to include: ability to stoop, stand, pull, push, hear, see, kneel, walk, grasp, reach, talk, and lift at least 35 pounds.
- Contributes to Clarity Care team effort by accomplishing related results and tasks as needed or assigned.
- Prefer Personal Care Worker certification, or have previous experience providing personal cares and ability to successfully complete Personal Care Worker Orientation.
- Must possess a high school diploma/equivalent and/or related work/life experience.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess a valid WI driver’s license, and ability to meet agency driving standards.
- Must provide proof of auto insurance.
- Must pass a periodic WI Caregiver Background Checks including Department of Justice Criminal Record Checks, and/or that of previous states of residence.
Apply On-line Today!
Apply In Person At: 2649 Manitowoc Rd, Green Bay, WI 54311