Personal Care Worker (Caregiver)
Clarity Care - Green Bay, WI
$10 - $11 an hour
Clarity Care is currently looking for dedicated and reliable FT or PT Personal Care Workers (Caregivers). Within this role you will travel to our client’s home to assist them one-on-one with daily tasks which may include: Personal Cares such as bathing, grooming and transfer assistance, Household Chores, Meal Preparation, Errands including doctor visits, grocery shopping, etc. and Companionship.
Clarity Care Benefits:
- Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement Plan and more (some exclusions apply)!
- Sign-on bonus $1,000 – paid in five increments over 12 months
- Room for advancement
- Paid holidays and training
- Paid time off
- Shift differentials
- Paid travel time and Mileage (.40 per mile)
- Personal Care Worker certified, or have previous experience providing personal cares (preferred)
- Must possess a high school diploma/equivalent and/or related work/life experience.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must possess a valid WI driver’s license, and ability to meet agency driving standards.
- Must provide proof of auto insurance.
- Must pass a periodic WI Caregiver Background Checks including Department of Justice Criminal Record Checks, and/or that of previous states of residence.
CONTACT US TODAY!
- On-line At: www.claritycare.org/apply
- Call: 920-236-6560 ext. 2413
Do you want to make a difference in someone’s life? Apply with Clarity Care and BECOME that difference! Clarity Care is a non-profit organization devoted to helping those in our communities to be their best self. To make this happen we need YOU to help us deliver our mission and give people the quality of life they so deserve.