Clarity Care is currently looking for a dedicated and reliable FT Recruiter in our Oshkosh office. The Recruiter seeks, interviews, and evaluates candidates for available positions. They advise hiring personnel regarding consideration and selection of candidates and follow through with employee offers and onboarding.
Essential Responsibilities and Desired Outcomes
- Conduct recruitment efforts for exempt, non-exempt, interns, and volunteer personnel as directed, to provide a stable and staffed workforce.
- Uphold compliance and reporting requirements with Wisconsin and Federal employment and caregiver laws and regulations including those related to Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO), Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA), Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), the Department of Labor, workers compensation, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and other state and federal laws.
- Maintain accuracy in HRIS & personnel records and compile daily, weekly, monthly and annual reporting.
- Help interpret and monitor implementation of company personnel policies and administrative practices and procedures.
- Track and ensure employees compliance with the Health Screen and TB administration.
- Coordinate and develop college and community recruitment initiatives.
- Attract applicants by placing job advertisements, using newsgroups, and maintaining and updating company openings.
- Achieve department goals and objectives that are aligned with the strategic goals of the company.
- Maintain strict confidentiality standards in all functions of the job.
- Other duties as assigned.
General Employment Conduct & Responsibilities
- Promote and encourage the organization’s mission, vision, values, and philosophy.
- Adhere to the organization’s code of conduct, standards, policies, and procedures.
- Maintain and promote a professional image within the organization and throughout the community.
- Appropriately bring to management’s attention actual or potential violations of Clarity Care’s code of conduct, standards, policies, and/or procedures.
- Act as a team member within the department and organization to assist in accomplishing goals and objectives.
- Possess leadership and people skills to plan, organize, motivate, monitor and direct the work and any workers that might be assigned.
- Attendance on the job, continuous education, training and meetings as scheduled.
- Cooperate with supervisors and all levels of management involved in delegating, evaluating, and improving performance.
- Exercise good judgment, decision making, and regard for safety within all aspects of the job and performance.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate effectively and efficiently, understand, give, read, and/or follow written, verbal, or demonstrated instruction and ensure all information is transmitted appropriately.
- Demonstrate ability to request and extend assistance, learn, be a team player, prioritize tasks, independently assess situations, problem-solve, multi-task in many environments, and appropriately respond to challenges.
- Continue to improve processes and fulfill other outcomes to meet organizational goals.
- Posses physical aptitudes and capabilities that will enable performance of the essential functions of the job including: ability to stoop, stand, pull, push, hear, see, kneel, walk, grasp, reach, talk, and lift at least 30 pounds.
- Prior experience or education in Human Resource Management, Business or related area is strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of general business practices and computer skills including various HR software and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Specialized training in employment law, benefits, compensation, organizational planning, organizational development, employee relations, safety, training, and recruitment, preferred.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must possess a valid WI driver’s license, and ability to meet agency driving standards. Must provide proof of auto insurance.
- Must pass a WI Caregiver Background Checks including Department of Justice Criminal Record Checks, and/or that of previous states of residence.
Do you want to make a difference in someone’s life? Apply with Clarity Care and BECOME that difference! Clarity Care is a non-profit organization devoted to helping those in our communities to be their best self. To make this happen we need YOU to help us deliver our mission and give people the quality of life they so deserve.
Check us out at www.claritycare.org!!