The Warehouse Team Leader ensures output is achieved within the goals set for material handling by ensuring adherence and suggesting changes to established systems and processes. The Warehouse Team Leader is expected to meet daily material handling goals in compliance with established systems and processes. The Team Leader is responsible to ensure all receiving and material handling employees are following procedures including the LPS (LINAK Production System) Manual.
Responsibilities: Raw Materials Warehouse and Material Handlers (second shift).
Reports to: Receiving Coordinator
- Leads material handling employees in a way that establishes and maintains a motivating and open working environment. Ensures high efficiency, zero mistakes and excellent customer service in all areas including:
- Production Supply
- Raw materials warehouse
- Ensure all team members comply with procedures and standardized work.
- Together with Warehouse Supervisor and Receiving Coordinator, be responsible for personnel issues including hiring, promoting, evaluating, disciplining, terminating for team members that report to the Warehouse team lead.
- Assist in implementing, maintaining, and improving all Material Handling systems and procedures.
- Monitor and report daily issues to Receiving Coordinator and Warehouse Supervisor.
- Ensure all team members have enough information to perform effectively
- Assure 6S of area is complete on daily basis
- Assist with processing warehouse work orders daily (SML, CBD4s, etc) based on registered process and a one piece flow.
- Ensure efficient use of resources and suggest changes in resources
- Ensures team members work in and maintain a safe environment
- Other duties as assigned by management
The position will work in the support of and under the direction of Logistic Management and must be capable of performing in a responsible and efficient manner the techniques and tasks that are assigned.
The candidate must:
- Be experiencedin inventory management, WMS, KAN-BAN systems
- Have a High School Diploma/GED or higher education.
- Be familiar with MS Word, Excel and Personal Computer operation on an above average level and MS Outlook/E-mail on an average level
- Be familiar with MRP / ERP and WMS systems on an above average level
- Be able to operate standard material handling equipment to include forklifts, power jacks and other similar equipment.
- Be familiar with the maintenance and use of Sales Orders, Purchase orders, Incoterms, Work Orders and Bill of Materials.
- Uphold LINAK values as an employee of LINAK U.S.
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check, Basic Skills, Education and Drug Testing
The benefits of employment at LINAK include: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Plan with Company Contribution, Teladoc, Tuition Reimbursement, Special Incentive Plans, Onsite Workout Room and climate controlled environment.