To provide industry-wide expertise to support a division's financial analysis needs. To lead specific goals and initiatives to advance Finance's vision and strategic goals.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Leads specific initiatives and goals focusing on complex on financial analysis supporting enterprise or divisional stakeholders, conducts complex analyses such as forecasting and financial modeling.
Proactively engages enterprise partners and regional stakeholders to accomplish business goals, as needed.
Establishes and deploys subject matter expertise across the financial, accounting and regulatory areas to support complex client matters.
Influences enterprise partners on financial and regulatory matters, working across organizational boundaries as needed.
Fosters connections across the Finance division helping to ensure our client's demands are met in a seamless and efficient manner.
Independently structures and manages projects and ad hoc requests.
Leads process enhancement initiatives and identifies roadblocks to maximize client impacts.
Plays an active role in the financial development and growth of the team.
Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Undergraduate degree required. Graduate degree and/or Professional Certification (CPA, CFM or CMA) preferred.
- Minimum of five years of related work experience (related experience preferred).
- Expertise with Microsoft Office required Experience in Hyperion Essbase and PeopleSoft Financials preferred.
- Demonstrate expertise in financial concepts and analytical capabilities in the preparation of financial analyses and models with attention to detail. Industry-wide knowledge of the financial services and regulatory landscape preferred.
- A broad knowledge and perspective of Vanguard business, experience in financial services or consulting, understanding of financial concepts preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Demonstrated relationship management, project management and leadership skills. Ability to lead initiatives to desired conclusion.
- A demonstrated ability to take initiative, work independently and drive analytical solutions.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Vanguard is not offering visa sponsorship for this position.