Emergency Roadside Specialist - Work From Home Opportunity
Emergency Roadside Specialist
24 Hour Operation/7 Days a Week
Who is AAA?
As North America's largest motoring and leisure travel organization, AAA provides more than 55 million members, across 21 states, with roadside assistance, travel, insurance, financial and automotive related services.
Our brand is synonymous with quality and trust. Our team members are compassionate, helpful, dedicated and driven to providing legendary service to our members.
Make AAA your next career move.
What you'll do
As an Emergency Roadside Specialist you are bringing your expertise to a best-in-class organization that is passionate about delivering legendary service to our members. As a representative of this team you will:
- Exceed member expectations by demonstrating concern for member safety.
- In a fast paced call center environment process member requests for roadside assistance.
- Keep members informed of the status and progress of their requests.
- Possess the ability to effectively diffuse high tension situations.
What you'll bring
- A passion for helping people and exceeding their expectations.
- The confidence, job knowledge and ability to utilize available resources to provide excellent member service.
- Ability to succeed in a structured, goal oriented environment.
- Commitment to completing the entire six-week training schedule without interruption.
- Call Center experience preferred, but not mandatory. Prior customer service work in any field is preferred.
- Excellent written/verbal/computer skills.
- High School diploma, GED or equivalent.
- Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
- Ability to remain seated at a computer for extended periods.
- Ability to Multi-task.
- Effectively work from home with little supervision, while maintaining required metrics.
- Meet overall performance and attendance goals at a Fully Achieves rating or better within 6 months of hire.
- Transport, Setup and Maintain computer equipment.
- Familiarity with Windows-based Operating Systems and general PC use.
What's in it for you?
- Starting pay is $15.05 per hour. We offer monthly incentive pay, shift differentials and career development towards advancement opportunities.
- Additional $.50 per hour for fluency in Spanish.
- Opportunity to qualify for a $.50 increase per hour after six months of successful time in position.
- Six-week paid training to prepare you to provide legendary service to our members.
- 90% of Manager promotions come from within AAA
- Over 25,000 live and computer based trainings available per year, with over 60 Leadership Development Courses.
- Our wide range of departments/product lines and geographical markets create exceptional career path opportunities.
- Training will take place at our AAA Texas branch office located at 14505 Torrey Chase Blvd., Houston, TX 77014
Home Office Requirements
- A company issued PC with all required hardware and software will be provided. Employee to provide their own workspace to include desk and chair. Ergonomic guidelines will be provided; however, employee is responsible for ensuring the workspace is ergonomically correct and provides safety and comfort.
- Employee to provide Dedicated High Speed internet service (minimum 25 mbps download; 5 mbps upload). Internet service must be solely dedicated to performing the employee’s job duties during the employee’s work hours. Ability to Directly Connect to ISP via Ethernet (No Wireless Connections, DSL WISPS, 3/4G, Hotspots, etc.). Employees will be given a monthly payment to reimburse them for the reasonable cost of internet service usage during work hours.
- Workspace free of obtrusive noise and other distractions. Arrangements should be made for care of small children and pets during work hours.
- All Employees are required to provide access to their home and the Auto Club issued PC during their normal scheduled work day for periodic home inspections to ensure a proper work from home environment and that other Company issued equipment is functioning properly.
- Health coverage for Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Illness, Holiday and Flex Days)
- Pension, 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan, wellness incentive program
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Robust Employee Reward/Discount Program
"Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service."
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer