Who is AAA
AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we’re united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 11,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 14 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. Our door is open to talented sales professionals who possess ambition, initiative, self-determination, strong work ethic, career dedication, and a winning attitude.
What you’ll do
This position is responsible for improving existing membership business retention. As a Membership Retention Agent, you will be provided with expired membership lead opportunities, required to resell brand benefits to achieve/exceed business retention targets, and will be rewarded based upon their individual performance.Qualifications
What you'll bring
- Ability to overcome objections and provide relevant membership benefits to encourage continuous membership business
- Ability to multi-task and quickly provide solutions to various issues
- A passion for helping people and exceeding their expectations
- Attention to detail and service focus mentality
- Availability to work evenings
What's in it for you
- National brand recognition, over 15 million members in 20 states
- A prestigious and long-standing reputation since 1900
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Illness, Holiday and Flex Days)
- Pension, 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan, wellness incentive program
- Life Insurance
- Disability Coverage
- Robust Employee Reward/ Discount Program
- Weekends off
"Creating members for life by exceeding our member's expectations through valuable products and legendary service."
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.