Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 11,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 14 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
The individual will be responsible for a Call Center Agent for "internal" IS Help Desk, providing problem resolution, notification and escalation general IS-related issues for Travel related systems including Apollo, Globalware and our internal Travel portal systems. Agents may also be assigned to participate in projects impacting the business or projects geared towards the improvement of process.Qualifications
- Minimum 4 years of Travel reservation experience with Apollo and Globalware systems required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in high-volume call center environment is preferred.
- Good communication and customer service skills a must.
- Travel Agent industry certifications not required but preferred.
- High School Degree required.
- Experience using BMC Remedy problem management tool preferred
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
· Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision