Founded in 1885, The W.C. Bradley Co. family of companies is one of the leading multi-brand providers of outdoor leisure products in the world. Today, it’s companies include top brands like Char-Broil, Zebco Brands, Lamplight, and W.C. Bradley Co. Real Estate. The company’s reach is wide as it continues to grow in North America and around the world.
Our Lamplight division, located in Menomonee Falls is seeking a motivated, hands on Quality Engineer - Manufacturing to play an integral role in driving a culture of continuous improvement and learning.
- Lead development and maintenance of test specifications/protocols/standards and QC Lab procedures.
- Support global quality initiatives by coordinating quality projects across domestic and international teams, facilitating effective communication with suppliers and technical partners.
- Create and maintain quality lab schedule and documentation of results.
- Develop product, process and equipment specifications as needed.
- Create Visual Work Instructions as finished goods assembly standard for production operators.
- Define and mitigate the sources of variation which effect the repeatability of key manufacturing processes.
- Develop procedures for key processes identified in the quality system based on impact and risk to the business.
- Participate and lead key risk reduction platforms such as the FMEA and Product Integrity Committee.
- Manage new product qualification through the Production Part Approval Process.
- Identify, resolve and monitor non-conforming material issues using Non-Conformance Reports, Deviations, and Root Cause Corrective Actions generated through our suppliers and internal operations.
- Ensure compliance and review of Pre-Shipment Inspection reports for imported product.
- Capture quality defect DPPM data to trend and mitigate high potential recurring risks.
- Support daily floor operations to resolve issues and implement improvements.
- Participate in New Product Development team product and process launches.
- Work closely with Engineering in the validation and repeatability of product evaluations.
- Develop and maintain supplier source and incoming Test and Inspection standard protocols.
- Capture and analyze customer field data to identify emerging risk and opportunities for product improvements.
- Drive Continuous Improvement initiatives that align with business needs and strategy using Lean & 6 Sigma.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial or Mechanical Engineering, or similar technical degree
- 3-5 years of experience
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- ASQ Certified Quality Engineer (CQE), Certified Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB) preferred
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Develop and maintain Key Performance Indicators that are directly tied to actionable measures that improve performance.
What are you waiting for? This could be the company you’ve been hoping to find! If you want to work as a Quality Engineer for a company that stands for something, serves others, and makes a difference in the world, then now is the time to consider becoming part of the W.C. Bradley Co. family of companies.
W.C. Bradley Co. offers its employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, ESPP, vacation, paid holidays, and more. Only those candidates who are currently eligible to work in the US will be considered for the opportunity.