President / Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Camp Hill, PA
The Warrell Corporation, established in 1965, is a confectionery & snack food manufacturing company based in Camp Hill, Pennsylvania. The company is family-owned, featuring a 200,000 sq. ft. plant, and an additional manufacturing facility in York, PA. Our 300+ team members are committed to delivering the highest quality products and services to our customers and consumers, a practice that has contributed to our growth over the past 50 years.
The Warrell Corporation is seeking a highly-motivated President/Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to lead the company’s primary strategic focus of developing long-term contract manufacturing partnerships with America’s top branded food marketers. The successful candidate will play a leading role in providing the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of the organization. The President/CEO will report to a Board of Directors and lead the executive leadership team in executing strategic initiatives and driving overall company revenue.
The President/CEO will thrive in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate excellent communication, operational, and organizational skills. A track record of successfully building and managing external relationships while being an internally trusted team-builder who is willing to hold others accountable, is essential to the role.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, advanced degree preferred
- Minimum of 10 years successful leadership in a manufacturing company; food manufacturing or related industry a plus
- Strong business & financial acumen including sales & marketing orientation
- Experience in a family-owned business or closely-held company
- Successful track record of providing leadership in a low-margin industry
Please forward resume & cover letter to our consultants: www.northgroupconsultants.com/jobs
Location/Region: Camp Hill, PA