LINAK U.S. Inc. is a global leader in the design and production of electric linear actuator systems. Our products are used in various industries including medical, agriculture, industrial automation, furniture, construction, and other great industries. Our North and South American headquarters where we have both Sales and Manufacturing divisions is located in Louisville, Kentucky.
Our mission as a company is straightforward: We provide products that improve people’s quality of life and working environment.
LINAK U.S. Inc. offers a great work environment and challenging career opportunities. As a company, we operate by a set of values that are deeply rooted in the organization.
We as a company value:
•The Will to Change
•Loyalty, Openness and honesty
•Enthusiasm and Individual Efficiency
•Job Satisfaction and Helpfulness
The Maintenance Technician II provides direct maintenance operations for production equipment during unscheduled downtimes and scheduled preventative maintenance operations. The Maintenance Technician II works closely with operations execution team, technical personnel and the area Supervisor / Coordinator to meet or exceed the areas goals for Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Productivity as those metrics pertain to equipment uptime, reliability, and process conformance.
Supervisory Responsibilities: No
Reports toArea Manager
Daily Direction and Priorities Area Supervisor / Coordinator
Systems Responsible Facilities Manager
- Performs highly diversified duties to install and maintain equipment & facility
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service
- Performs simple machinist duties and responsibilities
- Competently uses maintenance technician skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service
- Maintains all preventative maintenance activities documentation
- Diagnoses problems, replaces or repair parts, tests and makes adjustments
- Performs regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities
- Uses a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties
- Detects faulty operations, defective materials and reports those and any unusual situations to proper supervision
- Complies with safety regulations and maintains clean and orderly work areas
- Develops team involvement and interaction to improve equipment functionality, and improved efficiencies
- Conducts general building maintenance and coordinates activities with building contractors
- Uses, maintains and improves Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) as required
The Maintenance Technician II will work in support of and in conjunction with the operations execution team, technical personnel and under the direction of the area Supervisor/Coordinator, complying with the systems developed by the Facilities Manager, reporting to the area Manager.
The Candidate Must:
- Be capable of performing in a responsible and efficient manner the techniques and tasks that are assigned.
- Have a High School Diploma/GED
- Have a minimum of 2 years prior manufacturing maintenance experience (trade School experience (or equivalent) is preferred)
- Have good Communication Skills (oral and written)
- Begoal oriented with a high degree of enthusiasm in order to reducing equipment downtime, prolonging asset life cycles, optimizing equipment performance, and increasing production efficiencies.
- Be familiar with various internal systems as well as meet CMMS requirements.
- Be familiar with equipment for standard business operations (such as: MS Word, Outlook, Excel programs and personal computer operation).
- Be familiar with the documentation registration system as it relates to company policy and office procedures.
- Uphold the LINAK values as an employee of LINAK U.S. Inc.
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check, Basic Skills, Education and Drug Testing
The benefits of employment at LINAK include: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Plan with Company Contribution, Teladoc, Tuition Reimbursement, Special Incentive Plans, Onsite Workout Room and climate controlled environment.
Location/Region: Louisville, KY (US)