Shapiro Fishman and Gaché, LLP and Title and Abstract Agency of America, Inc., are part of a dynamic network of law firms and title agencies in 31 states, that specialize in real estate transactions. Our Florida operations are seeking attorneys with at least 3 years of experience in residential real estate closings for an important role in the network’s expanding Florida operations. We offer generous compensation package that includes base salary, annual bonuses, and a signing bonus for the successful candidate with a solid client base. The company has industry leading benefits, technology, training and support. Successful candidates must be customer service oriented and have strong product knowledge and presentation skills. Currently, we are expanding our staff in Palm Beach, Broward and Dade counties, and also have positions available in the Tampa and Naples areas.
Job Duties and responsibilities include:
- Oversight for real estate transaction document preparation.
- Contract review.
- Resolution of complicated matters that impact the ability to close a transaction.
- Resolution of HOA matters, when needed
- Assist transaction parties where needed
- Customer presentations
- Continuing education training
- Client retention
- Market company products and services to your industry contacts and cross sell to transaction parties.
- Review and comply with all title commitment and pre-closing requirements.
- Working closely with clients, lenders, realtors, internal staff, and other parties to ensure a timely closing transaction.
- Provide follow up customer service to ensure clients and transaction parties satisfaction.
All resume submissions and interviews are held in strict confidence.