We are one of the top Automotive Groups in the country and our success is due to our talented, hard-working team members.
We are looking for qualified and competent automotive technician / mechanics who are up for the challenge and excitement of working on some of the world's most technologically advanced, prestigious, luxurious and high-performance machines on earth. We will pay TOP $$ for TOP Performers!
We have brand new state of the art facilities with the hottest luxury brands in the market.
Our service departments are growing and we need GREAT PEOPLE to join our team.
If you are an Automotive Technician / Mechanic with Toyota, Lexus, Mazda, Ford, Honda, Subaru, Volkswagen, Audi, Porsche, Mercedes-Benz, Sprinter, BMW-MINI, Ferrari, Maserati or other import/domestic experience looking for a great work environment and more money, we want to talk with you.
Automotive Technicians / Mechanics REQUIREMENTS:
- The Automotive Service Technician / Mechanic primary responsibilities include:
- Performing all warranty and non-warranty inspections, diagnostic, maintenance, and repair work.
- Customer satisfaction is a result of your personal work habits and ethics and is of the utmost importance as part of your job function.
As an Automotive Service Technician / Mechanic the responsibility of customer satisfaction falls into the categories of completing the job correctly, cleanly, honestly, and on time for every service visit.
- Experience in performing warranty and non-warranty inspections
- Diagnostic, maintenance, and repair service
- Proven track record of achieving or over-achieving goals
- Outstanding communication skills
- Professional work ethic
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions
- Ability to exercise good judgment
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Desire to be the best
- In-Dealership work experience
If you are interested in becoming an Automotive Technician and have the needed skills and desire, we will train and we want to talk to you too!