A Job That Nurtures the Soul and Pays the Bills. If you enjoy working with Seniors, WE WANT YOU! Join our team and help a senior in your community remain in their own home happy and safe. Become a Home Instead Senior Care CAREGiver!
Home Instead Senior Care CAREGivers/Home Care Aids provide a variety of companionship, home helper and personal care assistance to seniors wherever the call home.
CAREGivers/Aids drive to where the senior lives and provides a minimum of 3 hours up to 8 hours of care per visit. Our employees come from diverse backgrounds and do not require any specific nursing certification or work experience. We do require you to be compassionate, positive and reliable.
If you have taken care of a parent, grandparent, someone with special needs or simply want a position that makes a difference in the life of another, we want you to come work for us and you will be appreciated for what you do.
We have hours that fit every lifestyle including morning, day, evening and overnight (awake) hours.
Home Instead provides paid classroom and in-home training, hourly wage and bonus compensation. Please consider a career that helps seniors and their families meet the challenges of aging with dignity, pride, care and compassion.
- Interact with respect and maintain the dignity of all Clients including respecting personal and confidential information.
- Provide a wide range of companionship, home care and personal care services which could include:
- Providing companionship, motivation and conversation
- Providing support and assistance with walking and transfering
- Preparing meals, eating with clients and cleaning up tasks
- Providing medication reminders and appointment reminders
- Performing light housekeeping tasks including dusting, vacuuming, making beds, changing linens, cleaning bathrooms, kitchens, laundry, etc.)
- Driving and accompanying clients to appointments, shopping, etc.
- Assisting with personal hygiene tasks like bathing, showering and grooming
- Assisting with toileting and incontinence issues
- Assist as needed with symptoms of dementia, memory loss, and other health issues
Essential Job Requirements:
- Ability to lift, push or pull 25 pounds
- Ability to bend, twist, stoop, kneel and reach
- Ability to climb up and down stairs
- Ability to withstand exposure to dust, mold, mildew and cleaning solution
- Ability to meet background check requirements and pass government required pre-employment drug screen
- Must possess a valid driver’s license, have a safe driving record and have valid auto insurance
- Must have access to a cell phone and email
- Must be available to work every other weekend, a minimum of four days a week and at least 15 hours per week
More Information on Home Instead Senior Care of Northwest Ohio
- Call us directly from 8am to 5pm at (419) 222-8109
A Job That Nurtures the Soul and Pays the Bills
All God’s Graces, Inc., dba Home Instead Senior Care.