The Production Engineer II leads growth and organized process improvements with assigned production areas. This must be accomplished within the framework of the organization’s overall corporate policies, plans, and programs.
- Advanced Product Quality Planning - Exercise leadership in assuring efficient and robust manufacturing processes are implemented in each production cell
- Process Flows / PFMEA / Work Instructions
- Equipment Validation Documentation (validations performed with or by Equipment Engineer)
- Assist Quality Engineer with maintaining area Control Plans
- Project Leadership - Develop and implement action plans to prevent identified process concerns from affecting product quality, delivery, and cost
- Growth - Lead the addition or modification of larger scale equipment or process projects
- Kaizen - Lead KPI driven Kaizen projects or events
- Corrective Actions - Lead corrective action improvements
- Daily Activities - Engage with personnel within the manufacturing cells to instill an understanding of the use of engineering principles to resolve issues
- ECO (Engineering Change Order) completion
- Complete assigned C4 improvement activities
- Attend Info Center meetings and complete assigned Info Center Task List item
- Assist with production support as needed
- Mentor Production Engineer I team members
- Communicate opportunities for improvement to leadership
- All other duties as assigned by management
The Production Engineer II will work to support the organization and under the direction of the Production Line Manager and must be capable of performing in a responsible manner the techniques and tasks that are assigned. Requirements include:
- A minimum of 2-3 years previous experience (which may include co-ops or internships) with similar responsibilities
- ABA/BS in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial or Manufacturing)
- 1-3 years of project management experience
- Good leadership, communication, and coaching skills are necessary.
- Strong technical skills and the ability to read engineering drawings and schematics are necessary.
- An understanding of Lean fundamentals is necessary.
- Must be goal oriented with a high degree of enthusiasm.
- The ideal candidate will be team oriented, self-motivated, able to prioritize tasks or projects independently, and forward thinking.
- Must be familiar with various systems as well as internet based administrator programs.
- Must be familiar with equipment for standard business operations such as MS Word, Outlook, Excel programs and personal computer operation.
- CNC and PLC programming experience is a plus.
- Design software (such as AutoCAD or SolidWorks) is a plus.
- Must uphold the LINAK values as an employee of LINAK U.S. Inc.
Screening Requirements: Criminal Background Check, Basic Skills, Education and Drug Testing
The benefits of employment at LINAK include: Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability, 401(k) Plan with Company Contribution, Teladoc, Tuition Reimbursement, Special Incentive Plans, Onsite Workout Room and Flex Time.
Check out our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/linakusinc/ for more information!