JOBSITE MATERIALS MANAGER (Project Specific)
Do you have the skills and desire to take complete charge of receiving, storing and delivering materials on an exciting jobsite? Are you that all-weather person who doesn't let those cold, snowy or hot summer days get you down? If you've answered yes to these questions and you have the skills and experience listed below, I would really like to see your resume!
**Essential Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years' of Industrial Construction Experience
- Ability to meet deadlines
- High comfort level in utilizing technology
- Excellent organizational skills
- Analytical and problem solving ability
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Coordinate delivery of materials to the workface
- Document delivery of material
- Perform cycle counts at scheduled intervals
- Manage PM schedules and notify Quality when not met
- Organize laydown areas for the most efficient storage of material
Founded in 1967, Bowen Engineering Corporation is a General Contractor based in Indianapolis, Indiana. Bowen spent its early years as a Water and Wastewater Treatment Plant Contractor. Over the past decade, it has become apparent that a Contractor who specializes in self-performing Earthwork, Concrete, and Mechanical Work is a highly sought after entity in all areas of construction. With this realization, Bowen now performs work in many different markets-including Commercial, Industrial, Power/Energy, Private Utility, and Hospital Construction.