ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES AIDE
Quinton Memorial & Ridgewood Manor Health and Rehabilitation.
Examples of Duties Performed: Performs cleaning duties for a long-term care nursing center such as:
• Cleaning patient rooms and bathrooms
• Sweeping and damp mops floors, vacuuming carpet
• Dusting furniture, bed frames, and window sills
• Collecting and removing trash from assigned area
• Keeping equipment clean and in proper operating condition
• Maintain adequate level of housekeeping supplies
To be considered for this opportunity applicants must:
• Be a high school graduate or its equivalent (preferred).
• Embrace the standards, values, and beliefs of the organization.
• Possess ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
• Be capable of maintaining effective working relationships with residents, family members, department heads, and fellow associates.
We offer a competitive benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 403(b), Term Life, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Hamilton Long Term Care skilled nursing centers are managed by Ethica Health & Retirement Communities.
We are dedicated to our patients, committed to our associates and challenged by our customers to deliver excellence.
EEO / M/ F/ D/ V/ Drug Free Workplace
About this company
Hamilton Long Term Care (HLTC) serves north Georgia, and surrounding areas, with four skilled nursing facilities. Specializing in rehabilitation and acute care needs, our experienced nursing professionals are equipped to handle needs specific to long term care. Each facility provides a unique personality in a community atmosphere while focusing on quality of life for our residents. Residents can enjoy activities and socialization opportunities in a nurturing environment designed with the patient in mind.
Quinton Memorial, a 120 bed facility, specializes in acute care with an experienced staff. Quinton Memorial is now featuring a new section with 16 Premier Suites, which includes a private room and bath.
Regency Park, a 100 bed facility, is the premier long term care facility of Northwest Georgia and specializes in rehabilitation and orthopedic care.
Ridgewood Manor, a 100 bed facility, and Wood Dale, an 82 bed facility, both provide an experienced nursing staff and memory unit. Ridgewood and Wood Dale provide a secure and safe environment for the care of Alzheimer’s and Dementia patients.
“We are dedicated to our patients, committed to our associates
and challenged by our customers to deliver excellence.”