What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company’s success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Strong professional verbal, interpersonal, guest relations, and etiquette skills in person, over e-mail, and on the phone
- Self- motivated and goal oriented with excellent communication & verbal presentation skills with the ability to persuade others and overcome objections
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities
- Basic computer proficiency with the ability to learn
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, holidays, and weekends
- Basic English (speak, read, write)
- Fluency in Japanese (speak, read, write)
- High School Diploma or equivalent
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- 1+ years of proven customer service experience
- 6+ months of previous experience working in the retail and/or timeshare industry
- 1+ years of experience selling and booking tours/activities (concierge services)
- Previous experience working in marketing and sales
- Thorough understanding of the island of Oahu with ability to explain activities, restaurants, and destinations throughout the island
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There’s something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.