Service Lane eAdvisor: Regional Account Manager –
We hire fixed ops professionals to represent our product as account managers. Half our current staff were formerly our customers before they decided to leave the 80 hour weeks behind in the dealership to come work with us!
Service Lane eAdvisor is a SaaS (Software as a Service) provider of industry leading service lane software for automotive dealerships. Service Lane eAdvisor’s unique hardware and software solution provides automotive dealerships the ability to dramatically improve profitability through service department efficiency and increased customer-pay service revenue. A position with Service Lane eAdvisor offers an excellent opportunity for personal and professional growth within a fast-growing, dynamic organization. We offer a comprehensive benefits program including health, vision and dental insurance, vacation & holidays, car allowance, phone allowance, performance bonuses and a 401k plan.
The Service Lane eAdvisor Account Manager position is responsible for introducing automotive dealers to the product and selling the system, as well as providing on-going support and training. Our Account Managers are responsible for new business development and customer relationship management within a territory. This is a B-to-B outside sales position. We provide comprehensive training on the product and industry space. This is an outstanding opportunity to grow a territory from the ground up. Specific activities include the following tasks:
- Visit auto dealers in your region to introduce the product
- Explain and sell the benefits of Service Lane eAdvisor
- Provide on-site training
- Ensure the customer is happy with the system
- Close deals
- Monitor clients / keep up communication after the sale
- Report back sales status to Service Lane eAdvisor National Accounts Management
- Complete and record any information about sales activities and/or accounts in the company’s CRM system
Position Availability - January 2018
- Salary base plus commission plus bonus. Range $110k - $140k . Compensation package also includes comprehensive benefits package consisting of medical, vision and dental coverage, paid time off, paid holidays as well as 401k plan. www.sleadvisor.com