This position will be responsible for all project accounting related responsibilities within specific business units or functional areas.
This individual will be involved in creating and monitoring financial reports specifically designed to track the financial progress of projects.
This information can then be used by project owners to aid their overall project management responsibilities.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience plus a minimum of three or more years combined experience in one or more of the following areas:
- project accounting
- general accounting
- project administration
- property accounting.
- Ability to establish and strengthen relationships across organizational boundaries.
- Ability to analyze and interpret financial data, especially as it relates to budget-to-actual variances
- Above average Excel skills
- Oracle experience preferred
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
Office Depot offers competitive salaries, a benefits package, which includes a 401(k) and more, along with plenty of opportunity to move and grow within our organization! For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, gender identify or expression, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.