Our Controller was recently promoted to CFO opening up this important role for an experienced accounting professional.
The Controller supervises the daily financial operations and administration of the accounting department; produces a variety of financial reports; and manages a staff of two. Some responsibilities include:
- Coordinate regulatory exams and internal/external audits
- Review financial statements and make appropriate adjusting entries to ensure records accurately reflect the financial condition and profitability of the bank
- Supervise accounting staff that perform financial reporting, accounts payable and other accounting functions
- Act as the liaison to internal auditors, coordinates process and responds to findings.
- Establish and implement procedures to ensure proper internal accounting controls throughout the bank
- Assist in management of asset/liability measurement systems, interest rate risk analysis, profitability management and the budgeting process
- Work on special projects requiring financial oversight and review
Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA desired. 5+ years applicable work experience with 2+ years supervisory experience. Accounting experience in the banking industry a plus.
Farmers State Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Farmers State Bank