Compensation & Benefits Administrator
Tire Manufacturing Virginia (YTMV) is seeking an experienced Workers’ Comp & Benefits Administrator
to join our HR team. The Workers’ Comp and Benefits administrator is
responsible for effective management of Workers’ Compensation claims and day to
day administration of employee benefit programs and activities.
Workers’ Compensation claims including return to work and light duty program.
- Administer all benefit programs (Medical, Dental,
Vision, Prescription, FSA, 401K, COBRA) for employees. Responsible for
enrollment, employee questions, and proper communication and written
- Manage process for employees on approved leave in
the following areas: Short Term Disability and Accident & Sickness.
- Ensure drug testing policy is appropriately
- Maintain OSHA log.
- Wellness activities coordinator.
- Bachelors Degree, preferred.
- 2-4 years Workers’ Compensation and benefits administration
- Strong computer skills - HRIS system usage,
Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent interpersonal, follow up, and written
Send or e-mail resume including current compensation to:
P.O. Box 3250
Salem VA 24153
An Equal Opportunity