The Air Force Civilian Service (AFCS) is looking for a Psychiatrist to work at Lackland Air Force Base, located in San Antonio, TX.
- Salary Range - up to $320k
- Recruitment and/or Relocation Incentive may be offered up to 25% of annual salary
- Provide a full scope of psychiatric health services to patients of all genders and ages
- Provide oversight, mentorship, and clinical guidance for Psychiatry, Psychology, and Social Work residency and fellowship programs during Outpatient Mental Health Clinicrotation and in compliance with Department of Defense (DoD), Air Force (AF), The Joint Commission (TJC), and Graduate Medical Education (GME) guidelines
- Board Certification by the American Board of Psychiatry & neurology with a minimum of 2 years of experience beyond residency training
- Current license to practice Psychiatric medicine and meet credentialing/accreditation requirements
- Current certification in Basic Life Support and Advanced Cardiac Life Support
TIME OFF - 10 Federal Holidays and 13 sick leave days
VACATION TIME - Based upon length of employment … start at 13 days and earn up to 26
INSURANCE - No waiting period to qualify for health insurance for you and your family
RETIREMENT - Immediate coverage by the Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS), part of a three tiered system which contains:
- Basic Benefits Plan
- Social Security
- Thrift Savings Plan (TSP), similar to a 401 (k)
To apply for this position, please share you LI profile and attached your CV or resume.
This position will be filled using the Medical Direct Hiring Authority.
To be informed about current and future Physician job openings with AFCS via email notifications, please register with us at www.afciviliancareers.com/doctors-hospitaljobs