The Leasing Representative is the first point of the contact between Pedcor Management Corporation and residents, prospects, contractors, and the general public. Marketing the apartments to prospective residents and processing the subsequent paperwork is the primary function of the position. The Leasing Representative should assist in ensuring that the property is compliant with all state and federal regulations.
Duties include, but are not limited to: Greeting residents, prospective residents and service providers promptly and professionally, Verbal and written correspondence, Providing community information and tours, Preparing applications and lease documents, Maintaining up-to-date community data and market information, Assisting with daily operations, audits, inspections and Other various administrative duties.
- Understanding and adherence to all Fair Housing Laws and practices, including those applied at a national, state and local level.
- Strong oral, written and electronic communication skills.
- The ability to build and maintain relationships.
- Advanced mathematical, organizational and planning skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills, including an understanding of what motivates different personality types.
- Must be able to provide a valid Driver’s License and proof of Auto Insurance.
Pedcor Management Corporation is an Equal Housing Opportunity provider and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Pedcor Management Corporation does not discriminate in housing, employment or advancement on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, familial status or any other basis prohibited by law.
Location/Region: Fishers, IN (US - 46037)