Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding. If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place.
What you’ll do:
When you join the Automobile Club of Southern California as a Homeowner Field Claims Adjuster, you’re bringing your expertise to a best-in-class organization that is focused on delivering quality service to our members. As an Claims Representative within our Homeowner/Property Claims department you will:
This position handles higher complex homeowner claims matters involving property lines of Insurance written by the Interinsurance Exchange in compliance with all regulatory and statutory requirements.
The primary functions include investigation, evaluation, estimating and negotiating complex claims.
Involves policy interpretation, coverage identification, exposure analysis and related claims processing procedures/systems.
Employs discretion and independent judgment to ensure compliance with state and federal law; and with historical company, technical, and customer service best practices.
This position requires leadership skills and may involve mentoring and training of less experienced personnel.
Conduct field investigations, evaluate and estimate claim values on very severe damage including total loss fires, earthquakes, landslides, explosions and collapse. Write structural repair estimates in excess of several hundred thousand dollars.
Valid driver’s license with level of financial responsibility required by the Club and an acceptable motor vehicle record required.
What you bring:
· Four year college degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
· Experience servicing claims of the highest complexity required.
· Experience in homeowner property, contracting areas preferred.
· Comprehensive understanding, of building repair procedures and issues.
· Must be proficient with Xactimate estimating program.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office and industry-related software preferred.
· Advanced understanding of insurance principals necessary.
· Advanced technical knowledge skills among peers required.
· Strong oral and written communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills.
· Strong interpersonal skills.
What’s in it for me?
- A career with growth potential.
- Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
- The satisfaction of knowing you provide a meaningful service to our insured’s’ who rely on you for assistance.
- Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
- Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
- Disability Coverage
- Life Insurance, Pension and 401k Savings Plan
- Employee Rewards and Discounts
- Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
“Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Automobile Club of Southern California will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment pursuant to the
Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance.
Location/Region: Los Angeles, CA