Teamwork. Integrity. Dedication.
Together, we make a difference.
If you are a career-minded, service-driven professional looking to join a fast paced organization then you have come to the right place. AAA is a member service organization affiliated with the national AAA network. With offices across the U.S., we're united by common mission and common values of excellent member service. With more than 13,000 employees in 21 states, we provide legendary service to 15 million loyal members. With a constantly growing membership, we are always welcoming dedicated professionals looking to challenge themselves and build a career within our dynamic organization. You will find that being part of a very successful team is extremely rewarding.
Responsible for the development and implementation of the Membership marketing strategy (acquisition and retention), including segmentation, media plan development and optimization, product messaging and positioning, and innovation for all markets.
· Oversee development and execution of market specific advertising plans, including direct mail, infomercial, direct response television, digital (SEM), and collateral, to support membership growth initiatives for all markets.
· Manage budgets for assigned product lines; Classic, Plus, Premier, DMV, Discounts & Rewards, ID Theft and Credit Card.
· Work with internal stakeholders and external ad agencies to develop and implement programs that drive program specific KPIs to meet business/revenue goals and objectives.
· Responsible for implementing lead tracking and reporting for campaigns, analyzing results and providing strategic recommendations in order to optimize marketing programs for most efficient return of investment.
· Responsible for upholding brand standards and integrating brand positioning across all communications and with other Auto Club products and services.
· Work as part of cross-functional teams including Sales, Product Management, Marketing Database, Research, Field Operations, Call Centers, Mailing Operations and other units to develop and execute projects.
· Responsible for understanding the operational needs of marketing programs to effectively execute plans and troubleshoot problem-spots.
· Maintain a solid understanding of the member target mindset, competitive landscape and industry dynamics.
· Coach and mentor membership marketing staff, while overseeing the day-to-day implementation of all marketing campaigns.Qualifications
· BA degree in Marketing, Communications or Business Administration.
· Minimum 10 years marketing experience.
· Direct response marketing experience required.
· The ideal candidate will have experience developing and executing all aspects of large-scale direct marketing programs, including strategy development, planning, budgeting, creative project management, messaging development, and promotions.
· Requires excellent analytical and presentation skills.
· Outstanding written and oral communication skills with a demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically.
· Strong collaboration, team building, and personnel development skills.
· Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, needing minimum direction.
· Experience supervising multiple outside vendors and advertising agencies is important.
· Successful completion of Auto Club pre-employment assessments, background and drug screenings.
Our comprehensive and employee centric training facility located in Costa Mesa provides training programs to help employees acquire various skills necessary to do their jobs and to support career development.
· Health Coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision
· Paid time off including Vacation, Illness and Holidays
· Life Insurance
· Disability Coverage
· 401k Savings Plan
· Employee Discounts
· Career opportunities across multiple business lines and states
“Creating members for life by exceeding our members' expectations through valuable products and legendary service.”
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Location/Region: Costa Mesa, CA