We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer or COO to oversee our organization’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of business.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans and procedures
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance etc.)
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances etc.)
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors
- Personal Assistant Duties to CEO as needed
- Fill in for and be able to perform all associated office positions
- Monitor and work directly with Medical Billing company and software to assist in managing patient accounts
- Manage all customer and employee interactions, conflicts, and disputes as indicated
- Perform all HR duties including benefit management, new hire paperwork, employee files, and time off requests.
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving
- Minimum Requirement of Associates Degree
- BSc/BA or MSc/MBS in Business Administration or relevant field is a plus
Benefits Include Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Health, Vision, Dental; options for retirement with matching and long term disability available. Flexible Schedule is negotiable pending circumstances. Paid continuing education expenses with travel assistance pending CEO approval.