Financial Advisor Training Program Are you seeking a new career, with the entrepreneurial freedom to build your own book of business and create unlimited compensation opportunities based on your results? As an Ameriprise Financial advisor, you'll help shape your clients' financial futures. It's a tremendous responsibility, but you won't go it alone. You'll have access to extensive, in-person training taught by local leaders, alongside your peers. At Ameriprise Financial, our local, experienced leaders will coach and develop you over three years to build a book of business and embark on a long-term career as an Ameriprise financial advisor. We will provide coaching and accountability to help you obtain your required licenses/credentials, and we’ll cover your licensing and training costs. In addition, we offer a competitive, starting base salary plus uncapped monthly bonus opportunities and a full employee benefits package. As you advance in your training curriculum, you will be paid commissions against your results.Responsibilities
• Obtain your required licenses/credentials within 150 days of hire: FINRA Series 7; State Securities (Series 63 or Series 66); State IAR (Series 65 or Series 66), and State Life, Health Insurance and Variable Products lines.
• Attend and engage in required coaching and training.
• Build a lead pipeline, complete with personal and professional contacts and new leads.
• Develop and execute a robust marketing plan to generate a high volume of new leads, maintain your lead volume and, ultimately, acquire new clients.
• Generate new leads by attending local tradeshows and events, hosting seminars, joining networking groups, utilizing online marketing venues, cold-calling and asking for referrals.
• Schedule and conduct financial planning and advice meetings with prospects. Acquire clients by adopting and executing proven sales scripts and achieving weekly conversion goals.
• Develop a solid service model to provide ongoing relationships with your clients, recommending solutions and helping them to stay on-track to achieving their financial goals.
• Achieve or exceed program standards. Receive additional compensation opportunities and recognition tied to your results. • Build a book of business as a stand-alone Ameriprise Financial advisor. Explore teaming opportunities with seasoned financial advisors as you achieve program standards and advance in your training curriculum.
• Follow high standards of business and professional ethics and legal and regulatory requirements when serving clients and prospects and performing all work-related activities.Required Qualifications
• Possess 3+ years of work experience with proven success in your past field(s).
• Currently reside, or previously resided, in the local area for 3+ years.
• Have a natural network, of personal and professional contacts, of 200+ people.
• Showcase a background in building strong relationships and delivering superior client service.
• Cannot have been a financial advisor soliciting securities-based business or have a securities-based book of clients in the past 8-10 years.Preferred Qualifications
• Four-year college degree from an accredited institution with focused studies within: Sales, Business Development, Entrepreneur, Real Estate, Marketing, Accounting, Finance, Legal, Liberal Arts, Banking, CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER, CFP, Insurance, Risk, Education; or equivalent experience.
• Military Veterans and transitioning Professional Athletes encouraged to apply!
• Demonstrate entrepreneurial spirit/desire to manage your own business and be accountable to your results.
• High level of confidence, perseverance and a strong desire to succeed in a goal-oriented environment.
• Outstanding verbal, written and listening communication skills.
• Willingness and desire to be part of a coaching relationship and peer learning environment.
• Prior profession within: Community Leader Consultant Fundraiser Manager Teacher Professor; or comparable field.
Location/Region: Hingham, MA