East Coast Plastics is looking for a qualified Industrial Maintenance Technician capable of troubleshooting, testing, repairing and servicing our industrial manufacturing equipment.
- Maintain all manufacturing equipment in accordance with preventative maintenance procedures, schedules and safety standards
- Repair, upgrade and install equipment as directed
- Provide support during emergencies, such as repairing breakdowns, floods, power failures, etc.
- Work closely with mold setters to insure optimum performance of all equipment before machine start-ups
- Maintain inventory of supplies and spare parts
- Document all preventative maintenance and repairs as directed
- Provide plumbing and electrical services as directed
- Maintain high housekeeping standards throughout the plant
- Maintain equipment manuals, drawings, schematics, etc.
- Assist mold setters as required
- Assist machine operators as required
- Provide other duties as deemed reasonable by supervisor
- High school or vocational technical school diploma
- Previous maintenance experience in the industrial environment
- An evident understanding of proper use of all hand tools
- Formal training and/or experience with hydraulics, pneumatics and electricity
- Ability to work flexible shifts if necessary in order to satisfy production goals.
East Coast Plastics located in Port Saint Lucie, Florida is a custom injection molder of engineering grade thermoplastic resins for a wide range of industries located throughout the South Eastern United States and the Mid-West. For more information about our company, please visit our website at
Location/Region: Port Saint Lucie